SOUTHWARD CAR MUSEUM TRUST INC
Otaihanga Road 205 Main Road North
Paraparaumu NEW ZEALAND
Closed: December 25th Easter Sunday
The Southward Car Museum is an automobile museum housing a collection of over 250 vehicles, as well as three aircraft The car collection was the work of Sir Len Southward and his wife, Lady Vera Southward. They began collecting cars in 1956. After achieving success in business, Sir Len dedicated time to buying and restoring old cars, adding to the collection. The Southward Car Museum was opened in December 1979, and after his retirement Sir Len devoted his time to the museum.
Other useful information